This Salmon Superfood Salad is here to solve all your lunchtime problems. It’s healthy, easy to make and offers plenty of room for variety.
- 150g cold smoked Scottish salmon
- 120g quinoa
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 80g edamame beans
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Handful iceberg lettuce, chopped
For the citrus dressing
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin rapeseed oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to pack instructions and set aside to cool.
- To make the dressing, place the ingredients in a small bowl and mix together. Season with salt and pepper.
- To create the superfood salad, pour the dressing into the bottom of the mason jar. Layer the vegetables and quinoa as you wish and then top with the cold smoked Scottish salmon salad. Seal the lid and keep refrigerated.